DetailsThe Blackhawk 14-pin Isolation Adapter provides galvanic isolation protection between your JTAG Emulator and target board. The adapter board connects between your JTAG Emulator and the JTAG connector on your target board. The adapter is designed to minimize and protect connected devices (PC/Emulator/Target) from ground loop voltage, harsh environments and new, untested designs. The Isolation Adapter supports 3.3-5.0v targets and is available with standard TI 14-pin or compact TI 20-pin JTAG connections.
- Supports I/O voltages of 3.3v/5.0v targets
- Works with any XDS510 or XDS560-class emulator
- Designed using UL60950 and UL1577 standards
- High Speed operation: up to 20MHz TCK
- 25kV/µs transient immunity
- Powered by target board's JTAG pin 5 (TVD)
- Current consumption is 60-80mA nominal (100mA max)
- Digital Isolators Used: SI844x and ADuM1250.
- Protects emulator investment.
- 1,500 Vrms Galvanic Isolation Voltage
- PCB isolation clearance and creepage distance of 4mm
- No performance degradation as usually found in isolation products
- Transferable- not locked to an emulator or target
- Powered from target board - no extra, or external power supply needed
- Compact, easy to install and use - no configuration needed
- XDS510 or XDS560-class Emulator with TI standard 14-pin or cTI 20-pin connectors.
- Target Board with with TI standard 14-pin or cTI 20-pin connectors - a pin converter can be used.
- 3.3/5.0 volts on JTAG pin 5 (TVD) with up to 100mA current to power the adapter components
Standard 14 pin
† signal active low
View Blackhawk™ Isolation Adapter Product Page
- In The Box
These are the items included with the product.
- Isolation Adapter (PCB)
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Warranty and Registration Information Card
- Related Products